Gadan Games Ltd
Based in Brighton and Hove, UK
My Last Friday is a flashlight-free horror game with a haunting dark story, clever puzzles and combat. You play as Howard Goodson who finds himself locked inside an old house. While trying to find the way out he falls deeper into a twisted world filled with dark secrets and gruesome creatures. With every step he takes it becomes more clear, that he is not just a randomly chosen prey but a key character in a game. A game controlled by someone’s sick mind.
After 10 days on Steam Greenlight My Last Friday was successfully Greenlit on July 14th, 2015. The first version of the alpha demo was released on August 15th, 2015. In the beginning of 2016 Sam Oz joined the team as a composer. Sam has previously worked on several titles for Ubisoft. On February 17th 2016 a new version of the demo was released with his music along with new features, improvements and fixes.
- Clever Puzzles: Some of them have a more complex solution for more difficult settings.
- Choice Based Dialogues: To get clues for puzzles and discover the story in a more interactive way
- Unique Handcrafted Monsters: Forget the boring zombies. These monsters are designed with love and care to grant you memorable moments every time you meet one.
- Detailed Environments and Terrifying Atmosphere: Filled with blood, gore, and a bit of dark humour.
- Combat: Because the only good monster is a dead monster.
My Last Friday - Demo Walkthrough (v1.3.0) YouTube
My Last Friday - Trailer February 2016 YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "A well crafted nightmare that actually allows you to fight the monsters instead of just running away from them."
- Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "A very good looking indie first person horror game that steers clear of the generic approach to the genre"
- Alexandru Chirila, Softpedia
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Succesfully Greenlit on July 14th, 2015 steamcommunity.com.
About Gadan Games Ltd
Gadan Games is a solo indie game dev studio based in Brighton, UK. Gábor Dandár does the programming, design and art . Gadan Games' current game in development is My Last Friday, a flashlight-free first person horror.
More information on Gadan Games Ltd, our logo & relevant media are available here.
My Last Friday Credits
Design, Art, Programming