Based in Hungary
“It will be over soon, I promise.” Definitely not the most encouraging words from someone who is about to lock you inside a bathroom of an abandoned house. Howard must escape but it won’t be easy because the world around him is nothing like what it used to be. His journey will lead him through bizarre disturbing places filled with gruesome creatures and weird characters. As he starts to uncover his role in this story it becomes more clear that leaving behind this living nightmare will be even harder than it originally seemed.
After 10 days on Steam Greenlight My Last Friday was successfully Greenlit on July 14th, 2015. The first version of the alpha demo was released on August 15th, 2015. In the beginning of 2016 Sam Oz joined the team as a composer. Sam has previously worked on several titles for Ubisoft. On February 17th 2016 a new version of the demo was released with his music along with new features, improvements and fixes. The development of My Last Friday is currently on hold.
- Clever Puzzles: Some puzzles change depending on chosen difficulty
- Choice-Based Dialog: Dialog, to get clues, and hints on the story, can change depending on context and choice
- Unique Handcrafted Monsters: Forget the boring zombies. These monsters are designed with love and care to grant you memorable moments every time you meet one.
- Detailed Environments and Terrifying Atmosphere: Filled with blood, gore, and a bit of dark humour.
- Combat: Because the only good monster is a dead monster.
My Last Friday - Demo Walkthrough (v1.3.0) YouTube
My Last Friday - Trailer February 2016 YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "A well crafted nightmare that actually allows you to fight the monsters instead of just running away from them."
- Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "A very good looking indie first person horror game that steers clear of the generic approach to the genre"
- Alexandru Chirila, Softpedia
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Succesfully Greenlit on July 14th, 2015 steamcommunity.com.
About Gadan Games
Gadan Games is a solo indie game dev studio based in Hungary. Gábor Dandár does the programming, design and art . Gadan Games' current game in development ONiX, which is a third person adventure game where you take on the role of a mysterious creature of an enslaved nation.
More information on Gadan Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
My Last Friday Credits
Design, Art, Programming